CHEVROLET SIVERADO / GMC SIERRA
PART# LH 003
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION
TOOLS NEEDED = 13mm Wrench or Socket.
- Remove factory tailgate handle bezel by pushing down on the top and pulling outward. Push upward on the bottom of and remove bezel.
- Use a 13mm wrench to remove the bolt on the lower portion of the bolt pattern triangle on the cargo side of tailgate panel.
- Insert the key in the lock cylinder of the tailgate lock. Holding the lock assembly by the key and guide the lock into the tailgate cavity. Align the lock mounting bracket over the mounting hole in the tailgate. Hold the lock firmly in place and install the bolt through the mounting holes in both brackets and tighten. Recheck the installation to make sure the lock can be locked and unlocked without binding before proceeding to the next step.
- Install the tailgate lock bezel by inserting the lower half of the bezel first and then pushing the upper half in place. Failure to follow this procedure in the exact order described will result in damage to the bezel.
After the lock bezel is installed, the installation is permanent and cannot be removed without damage to the tailgate and /or bezel.
- Recheck operation of the tailgate lock to complete the installation.
Retain Key Code Tag Located On Key Ring, In A Safe Place For Future Reference.
Back||Main Page||email||Order Form
Call To Order