CHEVROLET/GMC C/K 1988-1999
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION.
TOOLS NEEDED = 4mm Torx Drive Wrench.
- REMOVING THE FACTORY BEZEL: Push down and pull outward on the upper half of the plastic bezel. Push upward on the lower half of the bezel and remove.
- On the cargo side of the tailgate, loosen and remove the Torx drive bolt on lower portion of the bolt pattern triangle.
- INSTALLING LOCK ASSEMBLY: Insert the key in the lock cylinder. Hold the lock assembly by the key and insert into the tailgate cavity. Align the lock mounting bracket over the mounting hole in the tailgate. Hold the lock assembly firmly in place and install the mounting bolt through the both brackets and tighten.
- Install the tailgate lock bezel by inserting the lower half of the bezel into the tailgate opening and then push the upper half in place.
Failure to follow the installation procedure exactly as outlined above, will result in damage to the lock bezel.
After the tailgate lock bezel is installed, the installation is permanent and cannot be removed without damage to the tailgate and / or bezel.
- Recheck operation of the tailgate lock to complete the installation.
Retain Key Code Tag Located On Key Ring, In A Safe Place For Future Reference.
Main Page||email||Order Form
Call To Order