FORD F150 / 250
PART# LH 004
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION.
TOOLS NEEDED = 3mm Torx Drive Wrench and/or 10 mm Socket.
- Remove access panel on cargo side of tailgate by removing all 12 screws, using the 3mm Torx drive wrench. This will provide access to the tailgate handle assembly mounted inside.
- Remove both 10mm nuts used to mount the factory tailgate handle to the tailgate assembly and remove handle.
- Install the tailgate lock by aligning the holes in the lock assembly with the holes used to mount the original factory handle. Reinstall using the original mounting nuts.
- To install the lock bezel, insert the lower half of the bezel into the tailgate opening and then push the upper half in place.
The lock bezel is permanently installed after installation and impossible to remove without damage to the tailgate and / or bezel.
- Check the lock / unlock operation of the tailgate lock. Note: The key is only removeable when the handle is in the locked position.
- Reinstall the access panel. The installation is now complete.
Retain Key Code Tag Located On Key Ring, In A Safe Place For Future Reference.
Main Page||email||Order Form
Call To Order